SKIP navigation
MBSC Business and Finance

We invite you to enjoy our convenient midtown Omaha location on the UNO campus. Consider holding your next business or personal event at the Milo Bail Student Center.

We know how to make your meeting a success:

  • State-of-the-art facilities,
  • Comfortable accommodations,
  • First-rate food and an attentive staff.

We offer the following in the Milo Bail Student Center

  • 11 meeting rooms in the Milo Bail Student Center
  • Other meeting rooms across campus
  • One ballroom for conferences & receptions
  • Catering service


The Reservations & Event Management Office is responsible for the non-academic scheduling of any available campus building and/or grounds. The Reservations Office is located in the Administrative Offices, second floor of the Milo Bail Student Center, 554-2383.

Please use the menu on the left for more information.

I want to

Can I reserve a room?
Recognized UNO student organizations, department and faculty and/or staff organizations are eligible to reserve campus facilities. Non-University organizations can reserve campus facilities outside the academic year. Rental fees and insurance requirements apply to all Non-University events.
How do I reserve a room?

Facilities can be reserved by contacting the Reservations & Event Management Office a minimum of 48 hours prior to your event. Facilities are reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis. The earlier you request space, the more likely you are to get it. Facilities can be requested up to two years in advance for University departments and up to one year in advance for student organizations. Student Organizations wishing to reserve facilities beyond their weekly meetings must complete the UNO Student Organization Event Planning Form available in the Student Organizations & Leadership Programs Office before space will be assigned.

It is necessary to provide the Reservations Office with the following pertinent information: date & time of event, nature of activity, total number of participants, room set-up required, support needed from Audio Visual, Campus Security, Catering, etc.


Can I hold my wedding or reception in the MBSC?
Yes! The MBSC Ballroom is available for weddings and receptions. There is room for seating up to 350 guests with room for a dance floor. UNO Catering has a wide variety of delicious dining options to make your special event complete! For more information about weddings at the MBSC, go to: MBSC Weddings


How long does it take?
Most reservations can be completed within two business days. Requests for academic space and multiple dates can take up to one week. Confirmations will be sent to your campus mailing address or by e-mail upon request.
What type of space is available?
First Floor
Fireplace Lounge – open event space available for informal, non-musical, events
Display Tables – available for information tables, bake sales, etc.

Second Floor
Ballroom* – seats up to 280 auditorium style, 144 at round tables
Nebraska* – seats up to 160 auditorium style, 120 at round tables
Aksarben* – seats up to 80 auditorium style, 36 at round tables

*See Reservations Office for information on combining the above rooms.
Chancellor’s Room – seats up to 48 at tables
Board Room – seats 12 at a conference table

Third Floor
Dodge Rooms – seats up to 120 auditorium style, 80 at round tables
U monhon, Council & Gallery Rooms – seat up to 60 auditorium style, 40 at round tables
Jenkins Room – seats up to 30 auditorium style
State Room – seats up to 20 auditorium style
Crimson Room – seats 12 at a conference table
Redick Room – seats 14 at a conference table
Tower Room – seats 12 at a conference table and two additional tables can seat 4 each
What if we want to have food?
Our Catering Department can fulfill all of your Food Service needs. Their office is located on the 2nd floor of the Milo Bail Student Center near the Administrative Offices. They can also be reached at 554-2400. No outside food may be carried in to meeting rooms without prior approval.

UNO Catering
How do I register a fundraiser?
Recognized UNO Student Organizations can complete a fundraising form in the Reservations & Event Management Office.
Are there any security requirements?
Security is required for all dances & concerts. Contact the Reservations & Event Management Office for details.

Security Procedures for Dances
Can I distribute literature on campus?
Groups wishing to distribute literature on campus are asked to drop off a copy of the literature in the Student Center Administrative Office. Non-University groups will be asked to complete a “UNO Public Use of Facilities Permit”.

University Public Use of Facilities Permit